- Each child has an individual learning journey on Early Essence. This can be accessed on the website and also on the app (E2P+Family).
- Learning journeys show significant moments to show the story of progress.
- Learning journeys are one of the ways in which we communicate progress with parents/carers.
- Parents/carers are encouraged to contribute to learning journeys by adding photographs, videos and comments via the website and/or app.
- Learning journeys are shared with the children on a termly basis so that they can look at and reflect upon the progress that they have made.
If you need support with Early Essence, please refer to the parent booklets or contact Mrs Farrell.