School Logo


Here are some links to other websites that you may find useful:

Sensory and Physical Needs (sight impairment) (hearing impairment)

Communication and Interaction Needs

Cognition and Learning Needs (learning disabilities)

Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs

Supporting for siblings


You can also find local services and supports through Barnsley Local Authority’s Local Offer which is an online resource for parents/carers of children with SEND.  It brings together and publishes in one place all the information on the services available in your area.

The local offer will contain information about a wide range of provision including:

  • Education and Specialist Support;
  • Health;
  • Social Care;
  • Training;
  • Travel to school and college;
  • Housing, employment and leisure opportunities.


Please click the link below to take you to Barnsley’s local offer.